Powered by ClockBot.com
Creditz
Keith
Dion
Damian
Miniclip
mofunzone
Ijji
Soccernet blogskins
blogger junwen
KHSCO
Maple Story
  

This portion of the webpage can be used for messages like chatterbox.

Other uses like your personal information can be placed here.

Saturday, August 18, 2007

My ShArInGs

Now, while I am doing typing this journal, I am talking to Dion. He just told me that there will be a football match between Manchester United vs Man City and Liverpool vs Chelsea at 8.00pm tonight. I want to watch the match but there is just one problem. The problem is that I don't have a cable to watch. I can only watch all those matches on Friday at 7.25 like Gombak United and so on..... I really hope that for the match between Manchester United and Man city, Manchester United will win as it is my favourite team. It has also won Chelsea before. 3-0. So long! Bye.....

Keif Tan 1727364751 has finished writing down the troubles.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Back

My Diary